Nortel System 5 Phones, Voicemail, Caller ID
You will receive the following refurbished telephone system:
- Nortel MICS 6.0 KSU that will allow 4 lines and up to 32 phones
- QTY 5--M7310 phones in Black
- CI Caller ID Card that allows for caller ID on four incoming lines
- Startalk Flash 2 Port Voicemail with built in Auto Attendant
Nortel 7310 / Nortel M7310 Telephone (Norstar 7310 / Norstar M7310) NT8b20
Nortel Meridian M7310 Phone allows up to 6 lines, and has 10 programmable buttons. The Meridian M7310 has a 12 dual function auto dial buttons located at the top right of the phone. The Meridian M7310 phone has a two line LCD screen which displays information such as the date and if there is a voice mail message. The Nortel M7310 also has a volume control button located on the bottom of the phone. The Nortel Meridian M7310 phone comes in grey and black.
- Model NT8B20
- Allows up to ten incoming lines
- Display phone that shows time, date, number called
- Has 12 memory buttons that can be used for speed dial numbers
- Volume control button
- Conference, transfer, paging, intercom
- Compatible with Meridian phone systems (308,616, 824)
- Comes in black
- Nortel telephone comes with handset, stand, new line cord, and new handset cord
You will need someone to professionally install/program this system for you and provide punch down blocks/Amphenol Cables, as well as get any documentation needed. This system has music on hold built into the processor but a separate cord must be purchased to go along with your music source (CD player, tape player, radio).
*MICS units can be further expanded with the use of the M12X0 and M0X16 as long as you have the expansion card (NT5B27GA – 6 port Copper Expansion card that will allow you to add on up to six of the M0X16 and M12X0; NT5B26GA – 2 port Copper Expansion card that will allow you add on up to two of the M0X16 and M12X0).