Out of stock
Avaya Partner ACS Processor 1.0
The Avaya Partner ACS Processor 1.0 will work as a small phone system allowing three lines and up to eight telephones along with caller ID. You can also insert it in a Avaya Partner ACS five slot carrier and add 206EC and/or 206E modules to allow more lines and stations. This processor can also be referred to as the Lucent Partner ACS or AT&T Partner ACS.
The ACS 1.0 will not allow you to expand using 308EC expansion cards.
- Has three incoming lines and up to eight telephone station ports built in
- Supports Caller ID
- Compatible with both Partner MLS and Euro style telephone sets
- Two PC card slots available for voicemail and backup/restore
- Internal Call Forwarding
- Music Port for Music on Hold
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports
- Built in Paging Port
- Can be expanded using only 206 cards
- Cannot be expanded using 308EC expansion cards
- Comes with Power Cord
If you are replacing a defective ACS Processor and going to us a Backup/Restore Card, you must buy the same revision processor you are replacing or you will not be able to use the Backup/Restore Card to regain your preferences.
Partner Phones Click Here
Partner Phone Systems & Parts Click Here