Avaya T7316e Business Phone - The Avaya T7316e phone can support up to 10 incoming lines and will show caller ID if your system has a Caller ID card in it. The Avaya T7316e has a flip up display and can be wall mounted by reversing the stand on the back of the T7316e.
- Avaya T7316e Model Number is NT8B27
- Must be used with a Nortel 616 or 824 with DR5 software, or it will work with the MICS, CICS, or BCM
- Will not work on a Nortel 308 system
- Will not work on a 616 or 824 system unless it has a software revision DR 5 or higher
- Must be connected to a Nortel Phone System regardless of what phone service you have or it will not work
- Supports up to 10 incoming lines
- 24 programmable memory buttons (16 with LCD indicator), plus integrated busy lamp field
- Tilt LCD display phone
- Headset jack
- Comes in charcoal
- Avaya T7316e telephone comes with handset, stand, new line cord, and new handset cord
Avaya bought Nortel and has since taken over making these phones to help support current customers who use them in their office. The Avaya T7316e are refurbished.