12450 12761 12840 14010 14011
Avaya 6408D+ Telephone
The Avaya (Lucent) Definity 6408D+ business phone is a speaker display phone which includes a built in conference button, hold, and a transfer button. The Definity 6408D+ telephone has 8 programmable buttons and the display is 2 lines, and there are 8 personal ringing options. The Avaya 6408D+ phone comes in gray. 6408D01A (comcode 108018581)
· Has 8 programmable buttons
· 2 line tilt display that shows time, date, and duration of call
· Not a standalone phone, you must have a Definity Phone system to plug this into
· 2-way speakerphone
· Message waiting light
· Compatible w/ Lucent Definity phone system Rel 6.1 & higher or an Avaya IP Office system
· Avaya 6408d+ Phone includes a label, plastic overlay, handset cord, line cord, and handset (does not come with a stand)
*The 6408D telephone requires an available station port on a TN2181, TN2224/B/CP, IP403/406, IP400 Digital Station 16, or IP400 Digital Station 30 in order to work. The Avaya 6408D+ phone must be connected to a Definity Phone System regardless of who your phone service provider is in order for it to operate.
Definity Phones Click Here
Avaya is the manufacturer of the Definity 6408d+ phones. Avaya bought out Lucent so some 6408D+ phones can either have the Lucent logo or the Avaya logo. The Avaya 6408D+ phones must be connected to the Definity phone system.